Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LadyFreyja - The Goddess !

Schedule: Whenever Possible

Turn-Ons: You men are nothing to me but toys, playthings placed beneath me for my amusement. At best you may be my pet. You are workers born to make my life one of luxury and comfort while you toil in the hot sun for me.

Turn-Offs: Rude, Stupid People, Slave That Are Not Obedient, Time Waiters

CamContacts: LadyFreyja





What you can expect from my show: 

I'm Mistress Andra, The Goddess That You Have Been Searching All Your Pathetic Life. Dark and sadistic nature will make any man desperate to obey my wishes. My expertise include:CBT,Spanking,Bondage,Force Feminization,Pet Training, Slut Training,Bondage, Financial Domination,T&D,Heels/Boots /Nylond/Foot Worshiping, Ingnore Fetish, Breath Play, Force Intoxication,Cross Dressing, Fetish Outfits, Humiliation/ Degradation,Ownership, Chastity, SPH

Why I Am Here:My beauty, intelligence, strength and perfection are the very embodiment of perfection.My Non-verbal commands dictate your fate, I will lure you to the brink of human comprehension.


Highly recommended by KinkyPlay.org !


You might also want to see

No comments:

Post a Comment