Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mistress train you to be a money slave


I am your deepest desire, your secret fantasy, and of course your wildest dreams come true. I am your mistress, and I will take pleasure in you giving me everything I want. Of course with your money, and your gifts. You will confess to me, how much you need my discipline and guidance. Admit how much I understand your desires, because of course I do. I know you want to please me, and agree to embrace my every wish. You know it’s your destiny, don’t you? You can’t resist Me. Only very special slaves get my attention, and of course you do want to be special to me, don’t you. I believe the greatest gift a woman can possess is beauty. You will worship my beauty and give me everything I desire.
You will serve me with each and every breath that you take. You will worship me and me alone. I will become the only reason for your being. Your true reason for being. No longer will you be alone or on your own, you will live for me, I will become your true and one and only obsession.

Money and power go hand in hand. One cannot exist without the other. Money can be an incredibly powerful sexual aphrodisiac. Giving, and taking, money can become an intense sexual fetish. Almost all money slaves experience an incomparable sexual gratification, and a vast emotional satisfaction, from the act of giving.


Financial domination gives a fulfilment seldom found in other fetishes – Fulfilment to a submissive' need to live for a dea or deus greater than themselves, to give all their best of themselves to that goddess. I am the one you have been searching for, all this time.
You are here because you have an insatiable urge, in some ways a sexual drive, to fulfil a need. The reason, and I am your reason you are here is beyond your control, you cannot resist me. My beauty commands your attention. My presence demands your obedience. You are merely a marionette – I pull your strings and you dance as I please on the stage of my Life.
Face it. Admit it. Even as you take in my words, your anticipation rises, your excitement builds, your need to please this goddess rises to an almost unbearable level.

You want to be mine; you need to give to me. To serve this goddess with your very being is your destiny. Feel your heartbeat rise, notice your breath become quicker, watch your desire build to an obsessive need, revel in the excitement. Then, when you can stand the rising tension no longer, beg to be allowed to pay me homage with a tribute or gift.




1 comment:

  1. THIS is so awesome & I love KinkyPLAY. THERE is TONS of KINKY_Fetish stuff.PLEASE join me on www.fetlife.com & add mdb45_KINGS

    ReplyDelete