Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Beautiful Domina for obedient slaves


Before you visit Mistress Monica:
Open your mind .. empty your thoughts and say this outloud : My kink drawer will be open, I will enjoy my spankings and look forward to obeying every command Miss Monica gives me, shamelessly!

Schedule:
I am on almost daily .. I am sometimes available for appointments so you may email me via CC mail and request for an appointment if I am free !


Turn-Ons:
I am happy to consider both novice and experienced trainees and will look forward to receiving your humble application to worship at the temple of My sex. You will exist solely for, and your goal will be, My own personal pleasure and satisfaction!


Turn-Offs:
Disobedient slaves .

What you can expect from my show:
If you would like to experience the honour of serving beneath Me then you may apply to serve Me . However, you should be aware that I accept only the very highest standards of devotion and obedience and should you fail to please Me in any way, you will of course expect to receive suitable punishment (within pre-set limits).

Optional Activities:
Bondage & discipline, Dominatrix, Leather, Latex & rubber, Legs, feet & shoes, Lingerie & stockings, Outfits, Role playing, Sadomasochism (S&M), Slaves, Spanking, Blindfold, Breast/nipple torture, Candle wax, Chains, Chastity devices, Clamps and clips, Cock and ball torture, Collars, Discipline, Domination, Gags, Gas masks, Handcuffs, Heels, Humiliation, Kneeling, Lipstick, Lycra/spandex, Masks, Masochism, Mistress/slave, Orgasm Denial, Pony play, PVC, Riding Crops, Sensory Deprivation, Submission, Teasing, Temperature Play, Whips




Why I Am Here:
Being naturally Dominant, I very much enjoy chatting with gentlemen who wish to experience sensual and sexual Domination at the expert hands of a highly experienced and stunningly beautiful strap-on wearing Goddess.


More BDSM Here!

Talk Free online with Real Mistresses!



No comments:

Post a Comment