Monday, September 24, 2012

MissAlexya - Online Mistress Of the Week

Have you been naughty and need to be taught a lesson? Are you in dire need of a mistress? Well, you are in luck because this Mistress has all the kinks you need for a BDSM play! Sign up completely free of charge and obey her completely. She knows how to be rough and tender at the same time. If you thought that an online Mistress is hard to find, you will soon find out how wrong you are. Best BDSM chat ever!

If pain is your pleasure and if you like to be naughty do not wait a second longer because this Goddess just can't wait to bend you over her knees and give you the spank of your life! You will beg for her attention and you will love it. She will love hearing you out in pain, restrain you with leather , demanding you worship her, fucking and abusing you like a little slut you are. It will be in hell and heaven in the same time!
A mistress that you are not going to forget so easily and believe me she will give you the hardest femdom chat you have ever had! You will really loved her moody way to be from the first time you see her online. Being humiliated on webcam is something you will enjoy so much and she will make you feel worthless.

Serve MissAlexya Now!

About HER


Schedule
usualy every evening GMT+3 time

Turn-Ons
I must admit I love being adored, spoiled, and worshiped by horny weak boys, losers, money slaves like yourself drive me crazy.
Fetishes I enjoy:
pain, torture, sissy, financial domination, feet worship, smoke, heels adoration, humiliation, mind control, ...d fem, shoes-boots training, sissy play, trampling ,soles and more


Turn-Offs
you're not here to turn Me off boy, are u??
but what i dislike is when u loser, compare Me with others so don't ever do it, by the way NOT all horny "babes" wearing latex are Dominant!
now press the button i want u to...........


What you can expect from my show
Im irresistible, Im expensive, Im addicting!
One more thing, if u are looking for any nude sex show (pussy/tits nudity shows) My room is not what u need. I DON'T offer fucking sex shows. What i offer is differnet, is Tease& Denial, is mind fuck, in brain wash, is using your weak cock to My tease, so I get where i want to..into your mind.

Why I Am Here
NO SEX SHOWS!!!
My fav : FINANCIAL DOMINATION, TEASE, MIND GAME . Dont think that if u pay u're the boss, u're wrong, u pay and u serve! i get the money and i choose the slave I want.


Obey to MissAlexya NOW!



You might also want to see

No comments:

Post a Comment