Saturday, June 23, 2012

Good morning Your Majesty


And this is how an interesting message begins.
I would like to clarify for everyone who is interested in me and what I am doing on this planet. I decided to write about my passions and put parts of my life here, as this is one of my hobbies.

Photobucket

I am dominant female who had very interesting experiences in the BDSM area and still counting, if I may say so. I love to have submissive people around me that one day could become my slaves. I am not interested to have as many as possible but to have one more submissive that is honest, emotionally balanced and also to have enough professional success in order to keep my needs and my desires at the highest level possible.

In the real life (not that this writings are not real) I am working for a successful company where I occupy a middle management position for which am working really hard. I have maximum one hour per day to update my blog and read my messages. I also have Slub *(  If you don’t know who he is just read my previous postings and you’ll find out) who is one of the most important person in my life and the only thing he desires to do, is fulfilling my  dreams.

For the rest of you craving for some kink ….Just try to have fun and keep it simple!
Seo friendly directory
Click Here to Meet Beautiful Girls LIVE on WEBCAMS!




No comments:

Post a Comment