Thursday, November 29, 2012

Goddess Xaviera

by slaveX
CamContacts: Xaviera
This is really the perfect live bdsm chat performer ever and she is truly a nasty piece of dominatrix that I m sure you will be addicted! I want to tell you that sometimes this live mistress is really scary and she is really serious about her job and what she is doing ! I truly advice you to give a look at her free personal mistress cam profile at Dungeonvideochat and see yourself this bdsm chat performer taking care 
of you and giving you all the bad time      
you need! I m still in shock … 
she is the most strict wild humiliatrix I ve ever seen ! 

Visit her and be back soon to read about even more nasty bdsm mistress.
Mistress Xaviera is a webcam domina that is often online to humiliate slaves and losers like you . I love this dominatrix and anytime I can have a bdsm chat with her she show me something new.. a new punishment and a new way to serve her ! I love to worship her and I would have one single chance of feeling her nails on my back.. she could scratch me .. but we still only have webcam domination sessions so its not possible! Last time I got so many punishments from her and I stayed breathless on my knee looking at her smoking on webcam ! I swear guys just one single bdsm chat with this online mistress can change your way to be , you will not be the same and I m sure you will be addicted to her so much . If you would like to read about more femdom chat rooms and bdsm video chat mistresses then please come back to this blog and you will find all the useful infos you need!




Turn-Ons
I am a skilled Dominatrix with more than 5 years experience in training bitches., but i do like giving sexy, naughty shows as well for those who aren't submissive. Otherwise, i am into teamviewer games, pay pigs, cbt, cuckoldry, humiliation,giantess fetish,forced intoxication,controlled wanking,CFNM,SPH,human ashtrays, guys who are here to worship Me!
Turn-Offs
FAKE PAYPIGS - those will be blocked and denied the chance to contact Me again. Also - don't ask me thousands of questions in free text. I am not here to entertain people who just want to waste My time.
Why I Am Here
The hottest alternative babe!!!! I am a GORGEOUS published fetish model with amazing 40 DD/e boobs,super sharp nails (claws)l and lovely hourglass figure. I have a wonderful collection of latex outfits , high heels, corsets, all types of fetish attire!!!!

Register here!


No comments:

Post a Comment