Saturday, November 17, 2012

Training for BDSM slaves



                                  

I am absolutely sure that you looking for online domination session or BDSM resources for your kinks, otherwise you’ll not be here. If so, you have come to the right place. If not, and you are here by mistake stop wasting my time you dirty little slut and leave now. 

Do you have the need to be punished or humiliated? Do you want a gorgeous Mistress to tie you up or to spank you? Do you want her to make you feel like a sissy slave or the bad boy that you are? Do you need a slave training right Now?

I am sure that your submissive state of mind need a strict Mistress to discipline and train you , slave.
My name is Clara; I am a dominant person by nature and became properly involved in the scene after being introduced by a friend, although I have always had an interest in bondage, corporal punishment and discipline.


I love being in control of someone else and their vulnerability and reliance gives me a huge sexual thrill. I enjoy playing with both men and women and although the dynamic is slightly different with each, the pleasure of being a Domme is the same.

I love meeting people online and when they become my slaves or my Domme friends, depends of my needs and pleasures, I’m even happier. The online BDSM training that I give to my slaves varies from being very strict and disciplinarian to being much more sensual. It all depends on the submissive involved and I give you every opportunity to explain what you are looking for before I am going to give you my instructions. I get a really excited knowing that my slaves are happy, comfortable with them and me, so it is important that you are completely open with me!
Feel free to write me at claradomx@yahoo.com. I will answer only to the ones who really deserve My attention. 

Although now I am not looking for a slave / submissive I am happy to redirect you to some of the professional sites where you can find a beautiful Mistress that can take care of you. 



Enjoy and feel free to write me anytime!


No comments:

Post a Comment