Saturday, November 3, 2012

Submissive vs slave

Someone asked me that what the difference is between a submissive and a slave. There are actually a lot of different ideas around this. In my opinions, the first thing is a submissive will become a slave once he is owned by a certain Domme. Actually the words already indicate their own differences. A slave is someone who devotes himself completely and probably into a 24/7 relationship while a submissive may just be a follower.


I have dominated several newbie submissives so I am sharing some of my experiences for those who are not sure what to do and where to start as a beginner.

To me, the first impression is a sub’s behaviors that normally shows how senior you are. As a beginner, you might not know how to behave in front of a Dominant or what you are supposed to be. The very basic thing that I train my sub is to be humble and respectful toward me. The way you talk and behave can be a plus to me if I still consider about having you as a slave.

Since I like being treated like a Queen so I always find it very beautiful when someone bows to me on their knees, kisses my hands and feet, calls me Miss and wait for my orders. It is very fascinating because I get to see your pretty side that comes from being your true self that is much better than your physical look.

If you are a submissive naturally, drop your ego and act like what the word ‘submissive’ really means. If you still hold your ‘ I ‘, the D/s relation will never work. Please be aware that the more submissive you are, the more powerful your Owner becomes. And do not worry about experiences. Everyone starts from the beginning. Experiences will come through your submission and devotion. Once you are happy and enjoyable in serving your Owner, you are on the right track.

Source

You might also want to see
Online domination

BDSM - Myth and Fact


No comments:

Post a Comment